Internships with Pinnacle Schools
Pinnacle Programs offer rewarding opportunities to change the lives of children and their families. Join us in our mission to develop adolescents who are self-directed, educated, and contributing members of society.
Internships provide outstanding learning experiences for students pursuing careers as teachers, teachers assistants, special education teachers, school counselors, school guidance counselors, social workers, office staff, nursing and related programs.
Hundreds of middle and high school students in the Huntsville, AL area have achieved success at a Pinnacle Behavioral Health program.
Many aspects of the education industry can be addressed in a graduate internship, with individualized training as needed and appropriate. Benefits of internship include:
- Hands-on experience in multiple areas of social work to include but not limited to truancy, substance abuse, anger management, transitional living skills, individual, group and family counseling.
- Hands-on experience in many areas of education including special education inclusion, individualized and differentiated instruction, utilizing and enhancing online curriculums for blended instruction.
- Experience with culturally diverse students.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Individual caseload that meets the intern's professional and educational requirements.
- Qualified, capable mentoring by licensed and certified professionals.
We welcome qualified applicants from all schools and universities to apply.
For more information about an internship at a program of Pinnacle Behavioral Health, please send a resume to HR@pinnacleprograms.com